Archived Topic

Skyler Halford's Injury

by TheDean · 3/11/2015

Advertisement
T
TheDean
I hope Halford wasn't injured to badly when he got knocked to the floor them tromped on by the Gonzaga player. I noticed he had grabbed his knee and was holding it in pain when the Gonzaga player used him deliberately as a rug and made sure that he stepped on him with force so that the refs would give Halford the foul. :angry:



the Gonzaga player's actions could have caused serious injuries to him which is why I hope he is all right.
C
Cougs_Rule
I usually act so irrational, but not this time. I watched the replay and he didn't seem to get carpet stomped. He came down on it awkward and collided inadvertently.

Did he actually get a foul on that? That would be insult to injury for sure. But not sure he got called. And certainly shouldn't have.
Q
Qman
I heard nerve contusion or something in his shin.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.