E
EM_PumaI saw this over at CB and thought it was good topic over here. I read CB, but have no desire whatsoever to post there as there are a ton of personalities that are not very enjoyable to me as they have a smarta$$ remark about everything--especially is someone is being sincere.
I could only handle about 20 of the comments in the tread and I finally had to give it up. Interesting perspective of how their fans believe BYU gets most of the nods from the refs from flops. Right.
I absolutely loved when the refs called 3-seconds on Karnowski in the first few minutes of the game last night. He acted like someone had called his mother trailer trash. I've personally not known a team in my life that gets away with parking in the key like GU. It's obvious that they have been taught of the finer points of getting away with that game plan. I'll admit, in watching their games this season they are not as bad as last year. Last year it was incredible how they could consistently put a good 6-seconds in the paint with nigh a look from a ref. I have to believe that in watching the game film that Pepperdine's coach mentioned something to the refs pre-game or they realized as much watching some game films (I don't know if refs view film on teams or not.).
Fans are an interesting dynamic of our society and they all, ours included, seem to bewail the common theme that the refs were out to get us. I'm straining to think of a game where I ever legitimately saw that the refs were only out for one team. Feels that way sometimes, but in reality, bad called games happen but the concept that these GU fans think BYU gets the nod with the refs more often is their delusional world as seen thru their Bulldog red goggles.
Go Cougs

