Archived Topic

Eastern Washington

by Mars · 12/18/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


BYU plays Eastern Washington Saturday (tomorrow), so there's little turnaround time to make your picks all over again. I advise you to do so now.



Note that Tavernari suffered a minor injury near the end of the Wagner game and may not play.



P.S. Wolverine won yesterday's pick 'em with 40 points. It helped that he guessed Wagner's score (61) dead on.
W
Wolverine
Don't all correct (or semi-correct) guesses help in this game?
M
Mars
Wolverine wrote:
Don't all correct (or semi-correct) guesses help in this game?

Absolutely. Picking the opponent's score correctly gained you 10 points yesterday, for example. You can earn another 10 for nailing BYU's.
M
Mars


Reminder- We're only a few hours away from this one tipping off...
M
mizzoucoug
My prediction: 100-17. BTW, how many fast breaks have we blown this season? I am amazed at how unathletic we look with those chances. Obviously we can't alley oop it like most top teams do, but man, it's ugly out there. I'd say we convert 1/3 so far this season. Where are the fundamentals boys?
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Wow, BYU only gives up 14 points in the first half. You might just be spot on with that prediction, Mizzou!
C
CougarClaw
this should help Byu's defensive stats. They're eating this team
C
CougarClaw
Emery just got two threes in a row... maybe it will help our offensive stats also. 71-20. eat cougars... feed !
B
BoiseBYU
Who knew EWU was in the PAC 10?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Congrats to ghansen, winner this week (with, I think, 37 points).



NO ONE guessed that EWU would score this few, but HE guessed BYU's 91 points exactly. Great work!
Advertisement
B
bball
I don't live in the Provo area, and don't get to see the cougars play very often. I did watch the Wagner and E Washington games. AFter the Wagner game I was kind of depressed, as a basketball player, I thought they played awful. But the E. Wash game really brought my head up. These guys can really play. Jimmer can play. Haws is an impressive freshman. Emery can really play as well. The post guys have potential, but didn't really impress me. Hartsock plays well, smart, and is a plus, but the other guys...I'm not sure how good they are. Still, I'm excited about the potential of this team.



Loyd and Morgan are just so-so players; yes they are quick, but both are too short, and I doubt either will start much, if ever, on this team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.