Archived Topic

How ironic...

by SenorCougar · 3/1/2015

Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
Andrus being pulled and verbally taken to task on camera by Rose after getting schooled by Sabonis three straight times. Then, after the time out, being attacked by Rose at the end of the bench. Even finger pushed in the chest at one point. Then sat at the end of the bench until the end of the game when he had to hit two clutch free throws. I wonder if Haws got the same treatment after missing two free throws and having the humiliated freshman deliver like a man....
U
urroner
I have a son who has a stomach ache. I take him to the doctor. He has stomach cancer, so there's radiation therapy and a series of dangerous operations.. He survives and thrives.



I have another son who gets a stomach ache from eating too much, but in order to be fair, he has to go through radiation therapy and a series of dangerous operations.



Yep, Rose needs to be fair. That always works.....always.
S
scott715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.