Archived Topic

Tyler Haws breaks record

by hawkwing · 2/27/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
Tyler Haws is the record leading scorer in BYU history. Congrats Haws. The record was broken approximately 6 minutes in.
B
BroncoBot
Nice little running jumper from the freethrow line.
E
EM_Puma
I don't know if you are aware, but one glazing stat from the BYU Sports Nation show yesterday was that Tyler Haws only needs 95 points over the rest of this season (which includes post season play) and he'll then be in the top 20 scorers off ALL TIME of the NCAA. Now that is a stat to hang on your wall if he makes it!
E
EM_Puma
EM_Puma wrote:
I don't know if you are aware, but one glazing stat from the BYU Sports Nation show yesterday was that Tyler Haws only needs 95 points over the rest of this season (which includes post season play) and he'll then be in the top 20 scorers off ALL TIME of the NCAA. Now that is a stat to hang on your wall if he makes it!


I was curious if BYU had any players in the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame in Kansas City, because if Tyler does become one of the top 20 scorers of all-time I would think such a feat would eventually merit induction into such a body. I imagined maybe Danny Ainge was a member, but only Kresimir Cosic from BYU is a member of that hallowed group.
G
Guest
He's Hawsome!
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
BTW, of the CC Battlers on the podcast, Hawkwing was by far the closest on his prediction, at least for when it would happen, at only 2 minutes off.
G
Guest
Thanks. I'm glad to be proven the best, once again.
S
scott715
Are you going to sticky this?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.