Archived Topic

My Question about Oregon State:

by Mars · 12/17/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars
mizzoucoug wrote:
My question about Oregon State: how soon do they put in the 2nd stringers? I don't think there is a motivation issue on the Cougs' part, but I think there is quite a talent gap on our defense. I just don't see us stopping OSU this game. They are a skilled and disciplined FSU...what chance do we have? What am I missing besides the faint possibility that the OU Cougs come out to play?
The question of the game is, has BYU's defense improved as much since the TCU game as it appears, or has that been a mirage based on the talent level of the teams we have beaten? Because our D shut down Utah's offense. I think Hill has them clicking just right, and if we stop Jaquizz cold I don't see OSU scoring more on us than they did against UNLV...



I'll say it again- I really like the pro-Cougar intangibles this game. We want to win and we want to win bad. THEY just don't want to look like Oregon did in the same bowl 3 years ago. Advantage: Us.
Page 2 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.