Archived Topic

2016 Recruiting Class

by scott715 · 2/5/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://m.heraldextra.com/sports/college/byu/healthy-blue-obsession/dickson-deep-breath-then-back-at-the-recruiting-game/article_3e3f503e-ad47-11e4-bded-8ff97c965181.html?mobile_touch=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's a year away but here's an early look at the next class. Hopefully it's better than this year's.



Who are the top 10 in Utah.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Now we have a new head coach, recruiting will take front stage. Good chance we get Handsome to join the team. Here is another possibility 678400659213778944
C
Cougs_Rule
scott715 wrote:
Now we have a new head coach, recruiting will take front stage. Good chance we get Handsome to join the team. Here is another possibility 678400659213778944


Woot! Told Ya.

Oh, but wait, he's a " horrible DC." So there's that :roll:
Advertisement
S
scott715
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Now we have a new head coach, recruiting will take front stage. Good chance we get Handsome to join the team. Here is another possibility 678400659213778944


Woot! Told Ya.

Oh, but wait, he's a " horrible DC." So there's that :roll:


Yay, we'll get great recruits and then squander their talents with poor coaching :roll:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
Schmoe wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Now we have a new head coach, recruiting will take front stage. Good chance we get Handsome to join the team. Here is another possibility 678400659213778944


Woot! Told Ya.

Oh, but wait, he's a " horrible DC." So there's that :roll:


Yay, we'll get great recruits and then squander their talents with poor coaching :roll:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

If we get great recruits, I'm all in on rolling the dice. Let's see how it all plays out. Welcome Coach Sitake and Go Cougs!
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
scott715 wrote:
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.


Yes, I know that. My point was an anti-slam to the early haters who might make that point.
S
scott715
678739778699833344
S
scott715
678730960918077440
B
BroncoBot
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.


Yes, I know that. My point was an anti-slam to the early haters who might make that point.

First glance - anti-islam.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:
678730960918077440

This is very promising and I hope KW has his panties in a twist.
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.


Yes, I know that. My point was an anti-slam to the early haters who might make that point.


In other words: I just wanted to take a dig at other posters, so what I posted really had nothing to do with the thread.
F
Fido
679335670633009152

679334691393015808
It's too bad he is coming home early, but maybe he will now factor into next year's equation.
C
Cougs_Rule
Schmoe wrote:
scott715 wrote:
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.


Yes, I know that. My point was an anti-slam to the early haters who might make that point.


In other words: I just wanted to take a dig at other posters, so what I posted really had nothing to do with the thread.


Yes. Confronting negative naysayers is not a bad thing. Unless said nay-nays (pun intended) are too daft to get it. Clearly you are not. Good job. ;-)



But ya. Look at the early recruiting buzz (and, yes, get a good DC) and the nay-nays aren't going to have much to whine about. The fact that Bolles reopened to BYU is a HUGE indicator of good things to come!
S
Schmoe
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Simi plays offensive. There are a few polys on missions that could end up at the Y. I hope it plays out well for us.


Yes, I know that. My point was an anti-slam to the early haters who might make that point.


In other words: I just wanted to take a dig at other posters, so what I posted really had nothing to do with the thread.


Yes. Confronting negative naysayers is not a bad thing. Unless said nay-nays (pun intended) are too daft to get it. Clearly you are not. Good job. ;-)



But ya. Look at the early recruiting buzz (and, yes, get a good DC) and the nay-nays aren't going to have much to whine about. The fact that Bolles reopened to BYU is a HUGE indicator of good things to come!


That's great, so talk about that without taking a dig at other posters about their concerns. Bolles has nothing to do with Sitake's ability to coach X's and O's or use good recruits to actually make teams better. This one strength has nothing to do with the other, very real, concerns that posters have brought up.
Page 1 of 5
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.