Archived Topic

LoyalStrongTrue: Signing Day

by hawkwing · 2/5/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU Football Signing Day - 5 Stats That Matter http://wp.me/p5ECFT-12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M
Mars


1. The number of Dr. Robert Anaes doing an unstoppable tomahawk chop repeatedly.





Actually, I wish that I knew more about those twitter numbers. It seems interesting, I'm just not that smrt.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
This was fun to write. My only regret is not having a green bean casserole overlaid with the shape of Texas or something. Should have had more 40 times too, because some people obsess over it.



And, more plug-ins for Socialism, singlehood, and/or my Naked and Afraid application would have rounded it out.



Got to think of an appliance-related nickname for Mo Langi too.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
TulaneVandyRiceCoug wrote:
Got to think of an appliance-related nickname for Mo Langi too.

I've heard that his nickname is... Coco.



Big Coco Mo.
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:
Got to think of an appliance-related nickname for Mo Langi too.

I've heard that his nickname is... Coco.



Big Coco Mo.


There is an obvious appliance tie-in here:



http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/7b/96/7b9654910119303576fa206767fb7ae7.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



What's interesting is that supposedly BYU had planned on just having this kid be a preferred walk-on and saving a scholarship, but Utah also offered him preferred walk-on, so Bronco made the call for the scholarship offer to lock him up while Utah was holding out hope for Porter Gustin and didn't have a scholarship to give until too late. Thanks Porter Gustin for basking in the limelight!
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Haha, the other day I thought of "the space heater" and "the garden shed."



Even Mo "the timing belt" Langi kind of works.

Signed,

Wittiest man alive/TVRC



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
The Mo-torhome, Mo-nt Everest, Mo-nstrous, The Incredible Mo-lk, Lou Ferig-Mo, The Mo-chine or Washing Mo-chine, Mo-mentum, Mo-e Sizlack...
M
Mars
Mars wrote:
Got to think of an appliance-related nickname for Mo Langi too.
I've heard that his nickname is... Coco.



Big Coco Mo.

Key Largo, Montego... :D
B
byucougar1
Another picture of Mo Langi. His arms are bigger than the guy's legs.


568286009886027776
S
snoscythe
His missionary tag looks like an errant piece of dryer lint.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Mo - ntaña Langi.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.