Archived Topic

Interested in writing for LoyalStrongTrue.com?

by hawkwing · 1/30/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
If you're interested in writing for LST let me know via PM or here. I would like to see the site develop 3 - 5 writers so no one has to write very often. I have high hopes for the site and want it to be as professional as possible so if that sounds like something of interest to you please let me know.
S
snoscythe
you had me up until you said the word "professional".



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
you had me up until you said the word "professional".



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What I meant by that was "amateurish".
S
scott715
Casual amateur.
S
scott715
What is LST?
Advertisement
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:
What is LST?

Loyal Strong Turtles.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
you had me up until you said the word "professional".



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


What I meant by that was "amateurish".


You had me until "ish".



;)



Sorry to hijack your request. I hope my sophomoric retorts don't turn anyone off to LST.



http://archive.hnsa.org/ships/img/lst393.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:
What is LST?

Loyal Strong Turtles.

Writers in a half shell!
E
EM_Puma
Okay, now you're all getting like CB where someone has to make a snide comment about everything posted--jk (but true). Really, what is LST?
S
snoscythe
EM_Puma wrote:
Okay, now you're all getting like CB where someone has to make a snide comment about everything posted--jk (but true). Really, what is LST?


Hawkwing's latest project:



http://loyalstrongtrue.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I've edited the OP title to make it a bit clearer.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I'm more old school, so I would only consider writing for "StalwartMenandTrue.com"
D
Ddawg
Mongo like to write. But, Mongo not smart.
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
Mongo like to write. But, Mongo not smart.

If intelligence was a factor, I wouldn't be writing for it.
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
Mongo like to write. But, Mongo not smart.

If intelligence was a factor, I wouldn't be writing for it.


You are too humble. Mongo just honest. 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.