Archived Topic

Austin Collie going to the CFL afterall

by hawkwing · 1/29/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
After earlier reports that Collie was signing with Montreal turned out to be false, BC his signed Collie.


560923665467195392
M
Matty-B
Dang! I was hoping that he'd enter that combine for veterans and land on a team.

Same team that Beck played for last season right? Is HE still there?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Matty-B wrote:
Dang! I was hoping that he'd enter that combine for veterans and land on a team.

Same team that Beck played for last season right? Is HE still there?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Yes.



http://www.bclions.com/roster/index/team/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B
Brayden Green
Wish the best for him. I understand making money and providing for his family, but with how concussion proNE he is I worry. Hope the best for him :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.