Archived Topic

Driver needed to take car from UT to DC. Free Trip!!!

by greynolds2009 · 1/29/2015

Advertisement
G
greynolds2009
Driver needed to take car from UT to DC. Free Trip!!!



Free Trip to Washington DC!!! Drive my empty car from Utah to me in Vienna, VA (I will not be a passenger).



I recently graduated from BYU and moved to the East Coast. When I moved I shipped all my stuff and flew to VA, but left my car in UT. Now I'm ready for my car, but I don't want to fly back to get it.



I will pay driver $150 to cover the cost of gas and a little extra. Driver will pay for his/her own lodging. The car is is a 4 door sedan (Chevy Malibu), in great condition. The car is empty, so you may bring boxes, luggage, or even additional passengers with you.



For more information please contact me at greynolds2009@live.com
H
HoosierCougar
for $150 I will drive your car from UT County to DC (Davis County).
S
scott715
Years ago I was in Los Angeles and needed to go to Provo. Some company I found in the classifies wanted a car driven to SLC. I did it, I think for free and then took the bus to Provo. It was a cheap trip home for me.
S
SpiffCoug
So how do I get back to Utah? You'll pay me $150 to cover fuel, maybe. But then I'm on my own dime getting back to Utah? Explain to me where this is beneficial for both of us?
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
So how do I get back to Utah? You'll pay me $150 to cover fuel, maybe. But then I'm on my own dime getting back to Utah? Explain to me where this is beneficial for both of us?

"free" trip to DC spiff. Come on. ;)



If I had a girlfriend in DC and was living in utah, this might be tempting, but I fit neither description...
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.