Archived Topic

What's up with the homelink?

by Brayden Green · 1/23/2015

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
cougarcorner.com re-routes to loyalstrongtrue.com



New change or addition?
C
CAFB_04-12
Yeah, that was strange. Good to see that CougarCorner is still around.



My link to http://www.cougarcorner.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; redirects to http://www.loyalstrongtrue.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.



Something strange is afoot at the Circle K.
S
snoscythe
No idea. Had a panic moment for a second there. I just texted hawkwing to see what the story is.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
It may be another site owned by hawkwing. The Nate Austin article on the page was posted by hawkwing himself. Maybe there's a plan to have a BYU news site along with the forum. Who knows.
S
snoscythe
It seems to be fixed, at least from my end. Still don't know what happened, and as of earlier this morning, neither did Hawkwing. I'm guessing he took this troubleshooting approach:



http://www.quickmeme.com/img/65/65578c12e7e83128bccfe352705ce2cd23fc8fa9d2b14e5b50ecf1bc804c471c.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
The hosting company took a new install and propagated all the install files across every folder in my account. Luckily I was able to restore a backup copy of my files and return functionality to normal.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
Luckily I was able to restore a backup copy of my files and return functionality to normal.


http://rhrealitycheck.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Galaxy-Quest.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SenorCougar
If THrill gets hurt next year, can you pull out the backup and reinstall his old leg or knee, just like you did here?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Sammich
snoscythe wrote:

http://rhrealitycheck.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Galaxy-Quest.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

A perfect reaction for how I felt when I tried again this afternoon and it worked. I didn't realize how much I depended on my daily dose of this place.
S
scott715
I've been having problems with the site responding today.
Advertisement
G
Guest
There should be no issues now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.