Archived Topic

Player Ratings Through St. Mary's

by byufan4ever · 1/19/2015

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
There have been 4 games since my last update so here are the BYU player's ratings through the St. Mary's game:


BYU PER 2015-01-19.PNG

Obviously KC is a special player, but of all of his triple-doubles, the one against Pacific was the best. Jimmer's senior year he only got above a 45 PER once and that was of course the game against Utah. Jimmer averaged 23.56 and KC is at 23.45.



If only we had a post player...Davies averaged a 19.57 PER his senior year while Mika averaged 11.67 his freshman season. Our best this season are Austin at 6.37 and Neilson at 5.05...
A
AmmonCougar1
byufan4ever wrote:
There have been 4 games since my last update so here are the BYU player's ratings through the St. Mary's game:


BYU PER 2015-01-19.PNG

Obviously KC is a special player, but of all of his triple-doubles, the one against Pacific was the best. Jimmer's senior year he only got above a 45 PER once and that was of course the game against Utah. Jimmer averaged 23.56 and KC is at 23.45.



If only we had a post player...Davies averaged a 19.57 PER his senior year while Mika averaged 11.67 his freshman season. Our best this season are Austin at 6.37 and Neilson at 5.05...


Not that it changes your point about post players much but unless I'm reading your chart wrong I see and 11.75 by Austin, 8.5 by Nielson, 12.25, 8.5 and 9.5 by Corbin. I'm sure the averages are pathetic though especially individually.



Great work. Interesting to see consistency both good and bad.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
byufan4ever
Look at the "PER Ave" column just to the right of the players' names. When I click on the attachment the numbers show what I stated.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.