Archived Topic

Would like to say Hello.

by TheDean · 1/18/2015

Advertisement
T
TheDean
I would like to say hello as I am new here from cougarboard. I like the look of this board better than cougarboard. I hope to be here for a long time. I thought I should mention is how good the sites response time is which is very fast.
S
Sammich
Welcome!
G
Guest
Welcome to the site, if you have any suggestions please feel free to share them, and post often.
S
scott715
Welcome. The slow time of the year is coming but at least we have basketball still going and the minor sports. You'll find the threads are easier to follow.



A hint is go here http://cougarcorner.com/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I like to click on unread threads to see what posts are new to track activity.



I think you will like it here.
T
TheDean
I already do as you guys are already friendlier than cougarboard.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I sure hope so. Some of the guys on this board know each other in REAL life. I met a couple when I went to a spring game a few years ago. Some times they get together at a game or a restaurant in the Provo area.



I met one guy on CB at the UVA game. He was bummed after we lost the heartbreaker.
T
TheDean
It's not just that as Cougarboard's forum "master" can ban you over anything he doesn't like and when it comes to appealing the ban good luck as he is the only one you can appeal to rather than the board as a whole.
S
scott715
I think that is a personal attack. Don't worry you won't be banned.
T
TheDean
scott715 wrote:
I think that is a personal attack. Don't worry you won't be banned.


Except I was according to him for trolling. Something I do not do. He also claimed that I had multiple accounts which I don't, only one, as I choose to obey the rules whether I like them or not.



This is why I like it here along with the friendliness.
T
TheDean
I also like the fact you can see and read all the post without having to click on a headline just to see what was posted.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.