Archived Topic

Men's Volleyball - BYU/UCLA

by urroner · 1/17/2015

Advertisement
U
urroner
Okay, for those who missed the BYU/UCLA volleyball match tonight, you missed a great match. Being the friendly type team it is, BYU was more than pleased to serve the Bruins a home cooked meal and the Bruins thought it was a great deal. Little did they realize that Schmoe must have been the chef. :sick: It's a meal they're not to forget soon.



Actually, BYU stole UCLA's lunch, 25-12, 25-17, 25-17 and the score for the first set made it look closer than it really was.



It was a great team effort.



http://m.deseretnews.com/article/865619831/BYU-volleyball-Cougars-upset-No-4-Bruins-in-home-opener.html?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cougarcorner.com%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
scott715
We played really well. UCLA did not look good. They get another chance tonight. We've developed some replacements to the guys we lost from last year. It's hard to replace a superstar.



I'll be watching tonight.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Dobbert was playing lights out last night and, like you said, UCLA didn't look very good. I hope they looked so bad because BYU is so good that they were overwhelmed. We might be able to figure it tonight.



Two hours of BYU volleyball and then two hours of BYU basketball tonight. Form me,it starts at 9 and ends at 1 in the morning. I hope my love of BYU is stronger than my need to sleep. :skeptic:



And then there is women's basketball at four on BYUTv. Damn, what will I do from 6 to 9? Maybe I'll just go rearrange my 4,037 piece toenail clipping collection for the third time this week. Time well spent.
M
mendyman
Looked ugly at the start but BYU fed off the crowd and got the W off of effort. Exciting match! Too bad Patch is waiting until next season but this team is less predicable without a superstar.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.