Archived Topic

Quezada to make choice this weekend!!!!

by beauso79 · 12/16/2009

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Yes, after his hair remark, its not looking good. If I put money on it I would say Utah snags him. BYU still has a shot however according to Gman.



Could it really come down to his hair?
B
beauso79
jonnylingo wrote:
Yes, after his hair remark, its not looking good. If I put money on it I would say Utah snags him. BYU still has a shot however according to Gman.



Could it really come down to his hair?


That would suck!!!!!
L
Lawboy
I just hope he picks BYU, but if he passes on BYU, I hope he picks UW. Just not Utah. Anywhere but Utah.
K
kiwibacon
Lawboy wrote:
I just hope he picks BYU, but if he passes on BYU, I hope he picks UW. Just not Utah. Anywhere but Utah.

That is all we need is Utah to have some sort of victory even if it is just a recruiting one.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
kiwibacon wrote:
I just hope he picks BYU, but if he passes on BYU, I hope he picks UW. Just not Utah. Anywhere but Utah.

That is all we need is Utah to have some sort of victory even if it is just a recruiting one.


he has it to four: utah byu hawaii and uw. he is not goin to go to uw because they want hm to play safety. hawaii, well is hawaii. its between utah and byu and they are pretty much tied it seems, but i think he is going to pick utah just from listening to his comments.



hopefully I am wrong. He would probably start next year if he comes to BYU. He won't at Utah. Asiata is coming back and wide was a thousand yard rusher this year. Q wouldn't start for at the very least a year.
D
Ddawg
jonnylingo wrote:
Lawboy wrote:
I just hope he picks BYU, but if he passes on BYU, I hope he picks UW. Just not Utah. Anywhere but Utah.

That is all we need is Utah to have some sort of victory even if it is just a recruiting one.


he has it to four: utah byu hawaii and uw. he is not goin to go to uw because they want hm to play safety. hawaii, well is hawaii. its between utah and byu and they are pretty much tied it seems, but i think he is going to pick utah just from listening to his comments.



hopefully I am wrong. He would probably start next year if he comes to BYU. He won't at Utah. Asiata is coming back and wide was a thousand yard rusher this year. Q wouldn't start for at the very least a year.


I've already got an ulcer .... worrying about Quezada ... he's a solid "get." Here's to holding my breath!!!!
S
scott715
Where is Heaps when you need him. I hope his cell phone battery has not run dry.
L
Lawboy
Quezada commits to BYU!! And he finishes up high school in mid January, so he could enroll for winter and be a spring ball participant. Awesome!
D
Ddawg
Just read on the "other" BYU Sports site - Quezada commited to the Y!!!!!

Bam!! Bam!! Bam!!! Huge!!!! Very good for the Cougs!!!!
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.