Archived Topic

Kyle Collinsworth ties NCAA record with 4 triple doubles

by hawkwing · 1/16/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
Hearty congratulations to Kyle Collinsworth for tying the NCAA record with 4 triple doubles in a single season.



Here's to many more!
F
frdbtr
Anyone want to put odds/money on whether he breaks that record?
W
Wolverine
It is a pleasure to watch KC play the game. He makes his teammates that much better. I say he will own the record before the season is over.
F
frdbtr
Wolverine wrote:
It is a pleasure to watch KC play the game. He makes his teammates that much better. I say he will own the record before the season is over.


He may own the record before this road trip is over at the rate he is getting them.
C
Cougs_Rule
Amazing! Like I've said, a very Magic Johnson-like impact on the game at this level.
Advertisement
K
KYCoug
KC basically took the game over and put the team on his back. I saw Danny Ainge do that and Jimmer also. Love how Hawes scores but he has never been able to do it. Hope KC hangs around and blows the record away this year and next.



Go Cougs!

L Hatton

Louisville, KY
N
nuk13
Baring injury Kyle Collinsworth will break the ncaa record. If there's an injury it will have to come soon. I went to the ncaa sight to check and Kyle is still the only player with more than 1 triple double. They don't have his 4th one listed yet. Are there 2 better wings in the country that Collinsworth and Haws? Are there 3 better if Winder is included?
M
mendyman
nuk13 wrote:
Baring injury Kyle Collinsworth will break the ncaa record. If there's an injury it will have to come soon. I went to the ncaa sight to check and Kyle is still the only player with more than 1 triple double. They don't have his 4th one listed yet. Are there 2 better wings in the country that Collinsworth and Haws? Are there 3 better if Winder is included?


Those are impressive wings. Just imagine this team with Davies running the floor :bug:



Any chance KC gets the impossible quad double? Would he pull it off with blocks or steals? I can't imagine either one
G
Gunk
mendyman wrote:
Baring injury Kyle Collinsworth will break the ncaa record. If there's an injury it will have to come soon. I went to the ncaa sight to check and Kyle is still the only player with more than 1 triple double. They don't have his 4th one listed yet. Are there 2 better wings in the country that Collinsworth and Haws? Are there 3 better if Winder is included?


Those are impressive wings. Just imagine this team with Davies running the floor :bug:



Any chance KC gets the impossible quad double? Would he pull it off with blocks or steals? I can't imagine either one

Steals would be the only way but that would be a tall order.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Collinsworth and his triple doubles is a story line that will help BYU with the selection committee.
Advertisement
S
scott715
I agree
C
Cougs_Rule
SpiffCoug wrote:
Collinsworth and his triple doubles is a story line that will help BYU with the selection committee.


Great point. Very possible.
B
beauso79
You could change the title now to "sets the record with 5.......". Nice job KC.....Impressive game today!!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Yep, big time right there.
S
scott715
And I missed the game. Just got back in town. Got to go home and watch the replay.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.