Archived Topic

Kyle Collinsworth

by frdbtr · 1/16/2015

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I can't see how anyone can bag on this guy. He may not be a pure point guard but he is the best player on BYU's team with all due respect to Tyler Haws. Haws is a better scorer but Collinsworth is the engine that drives the entire team. Last week he had the flu and BYU lost to an inferior opponent in Pepperdine. He looks healthy now and is absolutely dominating. Collinsworth is a legit NBA player, the only one on the team. He just needs to develop a mid range/3 point jump shot and he will be completely unstoppable.
C
Cougs_Rule
Welcome to what was obvious to a few of us........last year.

But, yes.
G
Guest
He's 1 rebound away from his fourth triple double with 4 minutes to play.
S
scott715
He just got his 4th triple double of the year. He must have recovered from the flu.
B
billbillbillbill
BYU lost to an inferior opponent in Pepperdine


Gonzaga just walked away with a 2 pt win over Pepperdine last night. I would say Pepperdine is doing alright this year. I do agree with a healthy Collinsworth, that game hopefully would have been different.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
BYU has had its share of scorers over the years--Devin Durrant, Michael Smith, and now Tyler Haws, and NOT to take anything away from them, they are not in the same category as the Cosics, Ainges and Jimmers, who seemed to be able to make the whole team better, defining the game and imposing their will their way. I think we are seeing that in KC. He is moving into that category of legendary stuff. He is making triple doubles ordinary, something unheard of not just at BYU but across the nation. Enjoy KC and appreciate what he is doing, because I do not think we are going to see something like him for a long time. I said this after the Pepperdine game, as KC goes so goes this team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.