Archived Topic

Bye Bye Brayden!

by Cougs_Rule · 1/14/2015

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Kearsley gone. Oregon State bound. Oh well. I wonder who else is gone.
S
snoscythe
This was known before the bowl game. It was just a question of whether he could get his grades up to where Or. St. could take him.
S
SpiffCoug
snoscythe wrote:
This was known before the bowl game. It was just a question of whether he could get his grades up to where Or. St. could take him.

And to where his departure wouldn't hurt BYU's APR.
S
stuckinbig10country
I'm ok with this. He showed some flashes, but with injuries and academic questions, it was hard to count on him being there. On twitter he said he wasn't given a chance; then he said he played in almost every possible game and graded out well.



I don't know how you can play in almost every game possible and still not be given a chance.
G
Guest
stuckinbig10country wrote:
I'm ok with this. He showed some flashes, but with injuries and academic questions, it was hard to count on him being there. On twitter he said he wasn't given a chance; then he said he played in almost every possible game and graded out well.



I don't know how you can play in almost every game possible and still not be given a chance.


Yeah, not exactly what kind of a chance he was missing out on when he played a decent amount of minutes his entire career here.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Maybe he meant a chance in the classroom.
H
HoosierCougar
He also said on Twitter that he couldn't overcome mistakes made on the field. I just looked quickly and didn't find that tweet.



I wish him well and hope OSU is everything he wants.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.