Archived Topic

2016 - Keaton Torre QB

by scott715 · 1/6/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://newsok.com/edmond-santa-fe-quarterback-and-louisville-commitment-keaton-torre-moving-to-utah/article/5376590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


552245907606228992

4 star Louisville commitment is moving to Utah for his senior year. I heard he will play at Bingham.



http://sports.yahoo.com/uga/football/recruiting/player-Keaton-Torre-152548" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stats don't look great though.



http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2489171/highlights/220521387
J
jvquarterback
4* but I don't think he looks that great. Only offer so far is from Louisville.
S
scott715
That is a commitment. They might have deleted the other offers. I don't know.
S
scott715
He is tripping to the Y tomorrow.


568224197853331456
Advertisement
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
He is tripping to the Y tomorrow.


568224197853331456


Fixed your post to embed the tweet.
S
scott715
I've tried several times but I can't get it to work for me. I've been using the URL maybe that is the wrong number.
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
I've tried several times but I can't get it to work for me. I've been using the URL maybe that is the wrong number.

Just use the long string of numbers after the last /.
S
scott715
Thanks, got it.
S
snoscythe
He just decommitted from Louisville today and is "reopening" his recruitment.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Committed after the win. Now trying to get some star talent to join him.


643223756953915392
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.