Archived Topic

Christian Stewart talks about the brawl

by Fido · 1/3/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
http://t.co/pyNpI9PNKb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Dave Noriega @davenoriega

Here's the Christian Stewart Interview @cstew337 I was talking about.

Fascinating insights into brawl & BYU football



Interesting to hear about Bronco's response right after the game and to hear Stewart's take on Memphis' demeanor throughout the game.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Wow Memphis sounds like they just really wanted to start a fight. I guess any publicity is good? Congrats, you made both programs look bad. But hey, wasn't it exciting?



Memphis=SEC rejects who needed bad publicity to bring back to Shelby county to brag about. Have fun with that. I laughed out loud when I heard the "classless" label applied. Hahaha!!!



What a bunch of thugs!



Here's a joke to take home instead: What's a Memphis player's favorite kind of homework? Looking up CStew's girlfriend's name before the game to make trash talking extra personal.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
"if it hadn't been for Nacua getting caught throwing a haymaker on film, the whole thing would have been pinned on them".
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.