Archived Topic

I'm tired of former players saying...

by stuckinbig10country · 12/29/2014

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
BYU should never lose to [insert team].



Heard Hans Olson on the radio this morning on a taped segment saying BYU should never lose to Memphis. Every time I hear that, I want to go look up all the teams that former player lost to and drill them on twitter with all the teams they lost to. In 1997, Hans lost to Rice, UTEP, UNM and Utah along with Washington. Rice and UTEP are worse losses than Memphis. Fresno St in 98 was like Memphis. In 99 he lost to Wyoming. In 2000, his team was 6-6.



He lost to Utah 2 out of the 4 times he played them.



I know these former players think it was so much better when they were playing, but it really hasn't changed that much.
G
Guest
The worst of this, is of course, Derek Stevenson, who seems to believe that LaVell Edwards teams never lost a game.
C
Cougs_Rule
Hans has no credibility left. He sold his BYU soul for a mess of media pottage and Bronco has likely cut him out ( along with Vai--right or wrong), he's mad, making more problems for Bronco; and now Hans has a new mentor--Gordon Monson.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
These comments for me

Average spectator like me

Informative, yes



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.