Archived Topic

Seniors I Will Miss

by TulaneVandyRiceCoug · 12/26/2014

Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
So, I just took a look at the roster and had a hard time deciding which seniors I will miss the most in 2015. What are yours?



Jordan Leslie, Alani Fua, Scott Arellano, De'Ondre Wesley, Robertson Daniel, and Zac Stout come to my mind first.



I will miss CStew, too.



To Taysom, JSwaggDaddy, Adam Hine, Bronson, Devon Blackmon, and team, time to learn from the Miami shootout (and throwdown?)and attack that 2015 schedule.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
Leslie. Best receiver we've had since Collie.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Leslie

Fua

Arellano
C
craigoscarson
I'll miss fua, but he did not have a great impact on this team in 2014.



I thought I'd miss Rob Daniel and Jordan Johnson, but they were terribad this year



I'll miss Bills, Arellano and Leslie for sure
B
BoiseBYU
You all have mentioned some good ones. I'd add Lasike--quiet class act, who seemed to me to get better every year. And Zac Stout, because of what he did to become a big time starter at BYU after a rough rough beginning. The man rose above it all.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.