Archived Topic

I think there's a real possibility

by stuckinbig10country · 12/23/2014

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
that Bronco is asked to resign because of the brawl yesterday. I believe it would be totally unfair, and that Bronco is the right man for the job, but there are a lot of people in the LDS community that have been put off (and I'm guessing some big donors want him gone anyway).



If that's the case, it will be a sad day for BYU football, and the start of a major, major downturn in the program.
G
Guest
I hope you're wrong, but wouldn't be too surprised if you're right. I think a BYU team without Bronco is likely to be 5-6 to 7-6 most years.
A
ABYUFAN
I would be very very very surprised if that happens. Make that very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very surprised
G
Gunk
No chance Bronco is asked to resign as a result of the brawl. Guy can't be every where.



Now, you can be there will some new team rules put in place. It's the MO for the church. Someone does something stupid, new rule is created.
S
Screamineagle
That would be a very sad day.Make them all go do a service project and move on with it.I think if Bronco was chased away right now that would be the beginning of a slow painful decline that would culminate 5 to 10 years down the road with no more football.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I think it depends more on how it is handled in the aftermath then when the brawl actually started. Don't be surprised to see some suspensions from it.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.