Archived Topic

If BYU were to get a new coach...

by AZman · 12/22/2014

Advertisement
A
AZman
How about the Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. I mean...leading a pro team to a Super Bowl would look good to recruits and he would attract top notch coordinators...Just saying Mr. Holmoe....



Only reason I bring this up: That bowl game. Awful horrendous coaching. Its time for a change.
F
frdbtr
AZman wrote:
How about the Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. I mean...leading a pro team to a Super Bowl would look good to recruits and he would attract top notch coordinators...Just saying Mr. Holmoe....



Only reason I bring this up: That bowl game. Awful horrendous coaching. Its time for a change.


Other than the fact that our offensive coaches took a walk on back up QB and scored 48 points on one of the top rated defenses in college. The problem this year, and has been the problem all year, is the defense. If this years defense even performed to the level of last year (which was a down year defensively), BYU goes undefeated with or without Taysom Hill.
C
CAFB_04-12
BRONCO'S NOT GETTING FIRED!



(yes, that's yelling)
A
AZman
I agree, the offense wasn't the issue but lest we forget who has handled the defense in the past...Maybe Bronco should stay, I don't know but whatever we do we need to get a capable D coordinator and great defensive recruits.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.