Archived Topic

Bowl game watch party

by hawkwing · 12/22/2014

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm holding a watch party for the bowl game at my house. Any CougarCorner member is invited, you just have to bring snack foods for the gang. Let me know if you're interested.
S
SpiffCoug
I'll be there!



I'm bringing/prepping bacon-wrapped tater tots and li'l smokies.
U
Ungoy
I would be there, but kickoff for the game is at a bad time, and I couldn't get off work.
G
Gunk
I would be there, but live in CA.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
AmmonCougar1
What's the location? I'm in SLC at a meeting until just after noon. Are you delaying the KO and FF through Commercials or viewing live? IDK if I can get away to watch.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I'll be there with bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, spices, and Cabot extra-sharp white cheddar.
B
Brayden Green
Schmoe wrote:
I'll be there with bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, spices, and Cabot extra-sharp white cheddar.


Rub it in for use out of staters... :P



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe wrote:
I'll be there with bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, spices, and Cabot extra-sharp white cheddar.

They were so good.
G
Guest
So much bacon-y goodness. I loved every bit of it.
S
Schmoe
Good food, good company, good game, bad ending.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Good food, good company, good game, bad ending.

You weren't supposed to mention the brawl that occurred in the cave!
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
Good food, good company, good game, bad ending.

You weren't supposed to mention the brawl that occurred in the cave!


I feel like I got a few good shots in there, but man am I sore today!
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Good food, good company, good game, bad ending.

You weren't supposed to mention the brawl that occurred in the cave!


I feel like I got a few good shots in there, but man am I sore today!

I'm proud to wear my black eye into work today.
S
scott715
Did you take the cave to Memphis this year?
S
SpiffCoug
I was just cowering in fear in a dark damp corner of the cave as hawk and Schmoe went after each other.



They were shouting over who ate the last jalapeno popper
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
You can't see it on the vine, but Spiff actually pushed me into Hawkwing, which started the whole thing.
B
Brayden Green
Schmoe wrote:
You can't see it on the vine, but Spiff actually pushed me into Hawkwing, which started the whole thing.


Do 3 firesides and thy sins will be forgiven thee and you can further party in the cave.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Now this is just plain getting silly, haha. I have wept many tears for my inability to make it.



I even had some bacon to bring. Just, straight-up bacon.



That's it. I'm going back in time, traveling to Miami, and running onto the field, to give players (both teams) a good slapping around with some floppy, uncooked bacon. THEN, I head to the cave for back-slapping and high-fives all around. Oh, and then just eat the bacon. Each slip of bacon would have it's own back story of involvement in the brawl, too. "I used this one to sop up Nacua's bloodied head, and this one to fend off helmet-swinging Memphis players. Wait, where's the rest? Those fat Memphis cheerleaders! Grrr."



All things considered, Memphis isn't that great, and they'll stay in a crappy conference. We had an unreal string of injuries this year, but regardless, should have put this one away in regulation. Zac Stout's pick 6 was badA.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.