B
BoiseBYUAn eventful week! First off Cuba! President Obama to 5%t.dfa##d*f%as&.d@b#a North Korea leader declared to be Time Man of the Universe. "Reader Kim is inspired reader. Arr Korea roves him," says Korea comrade 1.
Supreme reader Kim more popular than Santa Clause. "Jorry Saint Nick gives gifts only once a year. Reader Kim gives them arr year rong. All hair Reader Kim!," says Korea comrade 2
Sony evil evil evil! "Why someone would disparage Reader Kim! Unthinkable!," says Korea comrade 3.
Supreme Leader Kim adopts Utes as favorite college team. "I rike red. I rike how they are always worried about the team down south. d&f*HF8DH8FS***&**8d8d8sh establish relations with Cuba. On a separate note, Obama plays down concerns about North Korea's hacking capabilities.
Supreme reader Kim more popular than Santa Clause. "Jorry Saint Nick gives gifts only once a year. Reader Kim gives them arr year rong. All hair Reader Kim!," says Korea comrade 2
Sony evil evil evil! "Why someone would disparage Reader Kim! Unthinkable!," says Korea comrade 3.
Supreme Leader Kim adopts Utes as favorite college team. "I rike red. I rike how they are always worried about the team down south. d&f*HF8DH8FS***&**8d8d8sh establish relations with Cuba. On a separate note, Obama plays down concerns about North Korea's hacking capabilities.

