Archived Topic

Isaiah Nacua back from a mission and enrolling in January?

by Fido · 12/16/2014

Advertisement
F
Fido
At least according to his twitter feed:



Isaiah Nacua @IsaiahNacua · 19h 19 hours ago

Starting school in two weeks #BYU #studentathlete



He was on a mission and the lists I saw projected him to not be returning for this season. So maybe he will be some unexpected help back for next season.
S
stgeorgefan
I saw this on twitter yesterday. I didn't know he had left on a mission already. Great news for our D-line.
C
CrimsonCoug
stgeorgefan wrote:
I saw this on twitter yesterday. I didn't know he had left on a mission already. Great news for our D-line.

But it sounds like its decidedly less good news for him. Hope he's OK.
F
Fido
I guess I can't find anything that says he actually left on a mission. He graduated from Timpview in 2014 so if he was leaving on a mission he wasn't gone very long. In any case, I figured I should clarify when I said he was on a mission. Everything I read was that he planned to serve a mission--which was a change from his previous stance. Then he didn't play this fall and was listed as on a mission until 2016 at LoyalCougars.com. In any case, I'm glad he will be on the roster as he was expected to be a big contributor when he did get on the field.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.