Archived Topic

Haws Return: Best Case = December 27th

by snoscythe · 12/16/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
So Dave Rose told Katz. That puts him out for Stanford and UMass, with Gonzaga being the 27th. So anything less than the best-case means he misses all three of those.



http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12035887" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Gunk
Rest up Haws. Would rather him sit out and get better for a return against the Zags than risk an early return.
G
Guest
We won't beat the Zags, so he might as well sit out that game too. I'd rather have him more healthy to beat the WCC teams we're supposed to beat than have him over extend himself on sure losses.
S
snoscythe
Well, now in Wrubell's interview of Rose, Rose says Haws may be back for Stanford, and hopes to have him back for Gonzaga at the latest. Seems Rose can't decide what the prognosis or plan is.
C
Cougs_Rule
hawkwing wrote:
We won't beat the Zags, so he might as well sit out that game too. I'd rather have him more healthy to beat the WCC teams we're supposed to beat than have him over extend himself on sure losses.


Sheepish. probably realistic, but sheepish. Better take your best shot at the Zags in Provo, bc forget about any shot in the house of the Zags.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
snoscythe wrote:
Well, now in Wrubell's interview of Rose, Rose says Haws may be back for Stanford, and hopes to have him back for Gonzaga at the latest. Seems Rose can't decide what the prognosis or plan is.

Way to keep your opponent on their toes, Rose. ;)
B
Brayden Green
snoscythe wrote:
Seems Rose can't decide what the prognosis or plan is.


The last 2 seasons fit pretty nicely into that single statement.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
I wouldn't shut the door on a win against the Zags just yet. Without haws its a taller task, but college hoops is a strange thing and anything can happen week to week. I say we start to gel as a team over the next couple of games and give the zags a good game the 27th. I'll go against all sound reasoning and pick BYU to win that one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
BYULV wrote:
I wouldn't shut the door on a win against the Zags just yet. Without haws its a taller task, but college hoops is a strange thing and anything can happen week to week. I say we start to gel as a team over the next couple of games and give the zags a good game the 27th. I'll go against all sound reasoning and pick BYU to win that one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Whatever you drinking, I'll have some too! :D
G
Gunk
hawkwing wrote:
I wouldn't shut the door on a win against the Zags just yet. Without haws its a taller task, but college hoops is a strange thing and anything can happen week to week. I say we start to gel as a team over the next couple of games and give the zags a good game the 27th. I'll go against all sound reasoning and pick BYU to win that one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Whatever you drinking, I'll have some too! :D

It's this:



http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/AssaultRifler/reloading/KoolAid/Kool_Aid_blue.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Gunk wrote:
BYULV wrote:
I wouldn't shut the door on a win against the Zags just yet. Without haws its a taller task, but college hoops is a strange thing and anything can happen week to week. I say we start to gel as a team over the next couple of games and give the zags a good game the 27th. I'll go against all sound reasoning and pick BYU to win that one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Whatever you drinking, I'll have some too! :D

It's this:



http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/AssaultRifler/reloading/KoolAid/Kool_Aid_blue.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It's getting me through the holiday season.
B
Brayden Green
BYULV wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
I wouldn't shut the door on a win against the Zags just yet. Without haws its a taller task, but college hoops is a strange thing and anything can happen week to week. I say we start to gel as a team over the next couple of games and give the zags a good game the 27th. I'll go against all sound reasoning and pick BYU to win that one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Whatever you drinking, I'll have some too! :D

It's this:



http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/AssaultRifler/reloading/KoolAid/Kool_Aid_blue.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It's getting me through the holiday season.


That looks pretty good, but I am on a diet. Maybe we should come up with a nutrition guide?



150% of your daily nutritional value of hope and excitement for the future.
S
stuckinbig10country
If BYU wants to get into the Tourney, they have to win the next 3 games. Being 1 and 4 against teams that will have spent time in the top 10 is pretty good. Top 10 teams are top 10 because they don't lose often.
B
BroncoBot
Or, the 20th.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.