G
GuestHe has a torn hamstring.
by hawkwing · 12/11/2014
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I'm not optimistic about two weeks. Hammy's aren't fun. Feel bad for Nate. But I feel worse for Ty and KC during their sr season. Of course the absence of an inside game was already being felt vs SDSU and Purdue. Nate used to have more of an offensive game. He could drive and had a mid range high release. What has happened to this player? He almost seems like he has been relegated to a rebounder and defender.
Gunk wrote:I'm not optimistic about two weeks. Hammy's aren't fun. Feel bad for Nate. But I feel worse for Ty and KC during their sr season. Of course the absence of an inside game was already being felt vs SDSU and Purdue. Nate used to have more of an offensive game. He could drive and had a mid range high release. What has happened to this player? He almost seems like he has been relegated to a rebounder and defender.
Well, don't feel so bad. KC still has another year.
We lose Haws, Austin, Winder, and Halford.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
BlueIsBetter wrote:
Back to the thread, time for Kaufus to steal a starting spot. He is the best big I have seen this year even though he is still raw.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
SpiffCoug wrote:Back to the thread, time for Kaufus to steal a starting spot. He is the best big I have seen this year even though he is still raw.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Kaufusi is worse than raw. He has no feel for the game on offense. He can't even be counted to make a bucket where he's not dunking it. He has potential but he's not good right now.
SpiffCoug wrote:Back to the thread, time for Kaufus to steal a starting spot. He is the best big I have seen this year even though he is still raw.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Kaufusi is worse than raw. He has no feel for the game on offense. He can't even be counted to make a bucket where he's not dunking it. He has potential but he's not good right now.
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I'm not optimistic about two weeks. Hammy's aren't fun. Feel bad for Nate. But I feel worse for Ty and KC during their sr season. Of course the absence of an inside game was already being felt vs SDSU and Purdue. Nate used to have more of an offensive game. He could drive and had a mid range high release. What has happened to this player? He almost seems like he has been relegated to a rebounder and defender.
Cougs_Rule wrote:I'm not optimistic about two weeks. Hammy's aren't fun. Feel bad for Nate. But I feel worse for Ty and KC during their sr season. Of course the absence of an inside game was already being felt vs SDSU and Purdue. Nate used to have more of an offensive game. He could drive and had a mid range high release. What has happened to this player? He almost seems like he has been relegated to a rebounder and defender.
Bummer. Called this. Rose said four weeks.
A lot of swelling for Haws, not good. Two more losses vs teams, Stanford and Mass, instead of quality wins could spell NIT.