Archived Topic

Playoff Brackets released

by hawkwing · 12/7/2014

Advertisement
G
Guest
#1 Alabama v #4 OSU

#2 Oregon v #3 FSU
S
SpiffCoug
I think it will go according to seed with Alabama and Oregon meeting.
C
Cougarfan87
SpiffCoug wrote:
I think it will go according to seed with Alabama and Oregon meeting.


That would be a great championship game, especially if they both thrashed their opponents in the first game. I really don't like Ohio State, but I can't stand Florida State Penitentiary.
R
redneckjedi
Wow. It's as if they decided to pick the team I hate most from my 4 most hated conferences. The only thing that would make it worse is to swap out Oregon for Utah or USC or to throw Notre Dame into the mix.



I guess I'll root for blowouts, ejections, and bad ratings?
A
ABYUFAN
redneckjedi wrote:
Wow. It's as if they decided to pick the team I hate most from my 4 most hated conferences. The only thing that would make it worse is to swap out Oregon for Utah or USC or to throw Notre Dame into the mix.



I guess I'll root for blowouts, ejections, and bad ratings?

Don't forget injuries... ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.