Archived Topic

U's Coach K - BYU .5 of an Elite Team

by Qman · 12/4/2014

Advertisement
Q
Qman
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865616986/Twitter-reacts-to-Krystkowiaks-45-elite-teams-remark-regarding-BYU.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


"I said going into this stretch of five tough games, playing five elite teams, I think, well, four and a half if you count BYU, I guess," Krystkowiak joked, according to video posted on YouTube by KSL's Josh Furlong. "Strike that. No, that's going to be locker room fodder for them, too, because we play them in a week. Dang it."




Let's get fired up!
A
ABYUFAN
Qman wrote:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865616986/Twitter-reacts-to-Krystkowiaks-45-elite-teams-remark-regarding-BYU.html


"I said going into this stretch of five tough games, playing five elite teams, I think, well, four and a half if you count BYU, I guess," Krystkowiak joked, according to video posted on YouTube by KSL's Josh Furlong. "Strike that. No, that's going to be locker room fodder for them, too, because we play them in a week. Dang it."




Let's get fired up!

Good for him! The rivalry needs more goofy quotes like this. It's too bad that should Rose say something even remotely close to this, U fans would yell "WCC WCC WCC WCC" - then they'd point out the fact that WCC schools will have a smaller gym than them (ignoring the fact the they have a smaller gym than us)



This is somewhat less of a poke than Broncos "one team in the state honors traditions" poke. Its not harmful and it sits just fine with me.



If they beat us, great, they've beaten half an elite team. If they lose, then they lost to half an elite team.



I'm just glad that the coach of a nationally ranked Pac 12 school considers us worth mentioning.
G
Gunk
Will be a tough game, but I think we can beat them. We hung with SDSU. And, with Loveridge out our odds increase.



I appreciate Krsytko-whatever providing us some nice motivation.
B
BoiseBYU
If I could pronounce his name I'd rebuke him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
BoiseBYU wrote:
If I could pronounce his name I'd rebuke him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Let me help you.



His name is spanish and old family recipe of his...

http://static.jmslinks.com/WebService/ProdAdminImage.ashx?id=223" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

and (y)

http://reywafibers.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/sz-handsome-yak-1280x853.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> (yak)



I've never tired it. I hear that it's a food for the simple minded.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.