Archived Topic

USU Replay?

by EM_Puma · 12/3/2014

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I was stuck in Las Vegas during the game at the airport due to delay of flights due to weather issues. I listed on KSL live, but I'd like to see the game. Anyone know if you can replay a game from CBS Sports?
E
EM_Puma
Thanks
B
BYULV
EM_Puma wrote:
I was stuck in Las Vegas during the game at the airport due to delay of flights due to weather issues. I listed on KSL live, but I'd like to see the game. Anyone know if you can replay a game from CBS Sports?


If you had just stayed in Vegas I have it recorded. Always looking for BYU fans to joins us for games
Advertisement
S
scott715
It worked for me.
S
sage
EM_Puma wrote:
kjjson wrote:
http://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=35442

Links are up but there is no content in the files.


It worked for me too and was much appreciated that a USU fan had taped the game and posted it for all to see.

I finally got it to work, but had to download, it wouldn't stream.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.