Archived Topic

sacramento vs toronto basketball tickets up for grabs

by craigoscarson · 12/2/2014

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Anyone want to go to the Sacramento Kings vs Toronto Raptors tonight? I have 2 very good seats and I can't go. I can email them to you ... if you're in the bay area and want to go to what might be a pretty good game (go figure toronto is #1 in the east and sac town is over .500) let me know.





you can text me at 559-801-1747 or reply here and I'll check when I get home from work. If you're serious about going and are the 1st one to reply, just pack your bags. I can email and text these tickets even an hour before the game through the kings website and you can actually get in just with your phone (though I reccomend printing copies for backup)
C
Cougs_Rule
Not too bad of a game. But usually the Suck-cremento Jesters and the Toronto Crap-tors is a bad game. I haven't followed closely to enough to explain the anomaly that is the Leaders in the East. Did hell freeze over?
C
craigoscarson
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Not too bad of a game. But usually the Suck-cremento Jesters and the Toronto Crap-tors is a bad game. I haven't followed closely to enough to explain the anomaly that is the Leaders in the East. Did hell freeze over?


I took my brother in law to a game last month and the kings looked really good. (Rudy Gay is a top 10 player in the nba) and Cousins is really good when he isn't acting like a big baby.



The Raptors are just loaded with good young players. They have off nights but they are one of the top teams in the east right now.



Different year, different team. The Kings have surprised me (I don't like them but they have surprised).
Q
Qman
The irony is that Raptors traded Gay to the Kings last year. Before then the Raptors had bad chemistry and were struggling. And the Kings got a lot better with Gay.



Oh and Lowry for the Raptors and Cousins for Kings are near all-star level players.
C
craigoscarson
well tickets are available and free... otherwise they're going to waste
Advertisement
S
scott715
I wish I was in town.
G
Gunk
craigoscarson wrote:
well tickets are available and free... otherwise they're going to waste

I would take them...but sadly can not get a babysitter in time. :(
C
craigoscarson
Gunk wrote:
well tickets are available and free... otherwise they're going to waste

I would take them...but sadly can not get a babysitter in time. :(


are you near sacramento? I can transfer them to you via email and you can find someone to use them if you don't. Otherwise they're going to waste.
S
scott715
Can't sell them online? Or give to a non-profit?
C
craigoscarson
scott715 wrote:
Can't sell them online? Or give to a non-profit?


game's tonight and I'm working otherwise I might have tried
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
craigoscarson wrote:
Can't sell them online? Or give to a non-profit?


game's tonight and I'm working otherwise I might have tried


actually I just called the sacramento kings boys and girls club and an transferring them right now... good call
S
scott715
Well done. Two boys will be very happy.
C
Cougs_Rule
craigoscarson wrote:
Not too bad of a game. But usually the Suck-cremento Jesters and the Toronto Crap-tors is a bad game. I haven't followed closely to enough to explain the anomaly that is the Leaders in the East. Did hell freeze over?


I took my brother in law to a game last month and the kings looked really good. (Rudy Gay is a top 10 player in the nba) and Cousins is really good when he isn't acting like a big baby.



The Raptors are just loaded with good young players. They have off nights but they are one of the top teams in the east right now.



Different year, different team. The Kings have surprised me (I don't like them but they have surprised).


Hope I didn't discourage anyone from taking offer. Apologies, Craig, if I did.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.