Archived Topic

I have extra ticket to Cal

by EM_Puma · 11/29/2014

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
My son had to return early to outrun snow on Truckee. I have one extra ticket for game today. Anyone need one?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
EM, I didn't realize you were at the game. I would have come say hello
G
Guest
Wish I could have taken you up on that extra ticket. Was a fun game to watch.
E
EM_Puma
Didn't know I was going to the game until Tuesday. I was sitting talking to my mother who lives in Napa that BYU would be playing close soon. She asked when, I stopped and thought...freak, it would be the following Saturday and I'd be here. Somehow I missed that fact from earlier in the season that the game coincided with Thanksgiving weekend. We went and bought tickets right away. Ended up eating that last ticket as no one came forward at last minute and seeing at how few Cal fans showed up, there wasn't a big demand.



Great to see the Cougs come through and see let another college stadium.



Cal fans very cordial, but they whined like a bunch of preschoolers about every little thing and had thought the world was against them.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.