Archived Topic

SDSU Ratings

by byufan4ever · 11/25/2014

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Well, I recorded the game and was going to watch it and then Ferguson happened. I live and work near Ferguson so I was consumed with watching what was going on there. Completely forgot about the game until this morning. Here are the ratings for the SDSU game:


SDSU PER.PNG

KC had an awesome game and Nielsen a decent game, but stat-wise everyone else was lackluster. Here is how the players stand on the season:


BYU PER 2014-11-25.PNG
G
Gunk
KC played a great game. Hats off to him.



Fischer, while hitting some key shots, was a bit of a downer. He had 3 TOs. I don't think I've seen a player get the ball stripped so many times than Fischer. Seems like anytime he tries to do something off the dribble he gets the ball stripped from him. Just hang out at the arc, Fischer. At this point:



Winder > Fischer



Haws coughed the ball up a lot. He was slipping all over the place last night and his handles were pretty bad.
S
SpiffCoug
I wonder if KC plays much today vs Chaminade. He played a lot of minutes tonight. I bet some of the starters who played major minutes (KC 45, Haws 48, Fischer 42, Winder 37) last night see minutes much more like they saw vs Southern Virginia (Haws 17, Winder 15, Fischer 16).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.