Archived Topic

utes eliminated from the PAC 12 south

by vancouvercougar · 11/23/2014

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
the :utard: have been eliminated from representing the PAC12 south in the PAC 12 championship game. Rank last in the south division.
D
Ddawg
Saw the final score (a thrashing). Az 42, U 10.

Suhweeeeeet. :D
W
Wolverine
Ddawg wrote:
Saw the final score (a thrashing). Az 42, U 10.

Suhweeeeeet. :D

Loved that the Utes got thrashed, but at the same time I couldn't help but ask myself, would I rather be in the position of winning by 60 on BYUtv against an FCS opponent or losing by 32 in a meaningful late season conference game on the national stage? I know what my answer would be, but it is what it is. Nice that it was the Utes losing by 32 :)
S
Schmoe
Wolverine wrote:
Saw the final score (a thrashing). Az 42, U 10.

Suhweeeeeet. :D

Loved that the Utes got thrashed, but at the same time I couldn't help but ask myself, would I rather be in the position of winning by 60 on BYUtv against an FCS opponent or losing by 32 in a meaningful late season conference game on the national stage? I know what my answer would be, but it is what it is. Nice that it was the Utes losing by 32 :)


You don't have to decide. You had the joy today of seeing BYU manhandle an FCS opponent on BYUtv AND the joy of seeing :utard: get rolled on national TV in the highly overrated PAC.
W
Wolverine
Schmoe wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Saw the final score (a thrashing). Az 42, U 10.

Suhweeeeeet. :D

Loved that the Utes got thrashed, but at the same time I couldn't help but ask myself, would I rather be in the position of winning by 60 on BYUtv against an FCS opponent or losing by 32 in a meaningful late season conference game on the national stage? I know what my answer would be, but it is what it is. Nice that it was the Utes losing by 32 :)


You don't have to decide. You had the joy today of seeing BYU manhandle an FCS opponent on BYUtv AND the joy of seeing :utard: get rolled on national TV in the highly overrated PAC.

Agreed. It was a win-win today :)
Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
Aww shucks... Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fans.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.