Archived Topic

Injury Update?

by HoosierCougar · 11/17/2014

Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
I know, not a topic we are eager to delve into.



Anyone have a good update on Jamal? I heard sprained knee, then I heard "multiple and severe" and surgery. What was the actual injury and what's the timeline/prognosis?



I saw a tweet about Colby Pearson and plates in the clavicle. Any more detail? Couldn't find it.
B
BroncoBot
Pearson broken clavicle, done for year.
F
Fido
HoosierCougar wrote:
I know, not a topic we are eager to delve into.



Anyone have a good update on Jamal? I heard sprained knee, then I heard "multiple and severe" and surgery. What was the actual injury and what's the timeline/prognosis?



I saw a tweet about Colby Pearson and plates in the clavicle. Any more detail? Couldn't find it.


Word is he tore his LCL and ACL.



http://universe.byu.edu/2014/11/11/injury-graphic-information1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.