Archived Topic

G is for Goal Line

by BoiseBYU · 11/9/2014

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
That's good enough for me. That is all.
U
Ungoy
POTD! I can't stop laughing about that!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
This needs to play during any highlight if that play...



http://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
Schmoe
Ute fans then threw stuff at him, wow...
F
frdbtr
Schmoe wrote:
Ute fans then threw stuff at him, wow...


Max Hall was right.



On another note, if he crosses the goal line and the utes go up 14-0, they likely win this game.
Advertisement
B
billbillbillbill
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=GdbtLEFbuew

In case you wanna see this in all its glory!
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Ute fans then threw stuff at him, wow...

Seriously? That's just dumb fans right there.
F
frdbtr
Travis Wilson is just a bad, bad QB.
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
Ute fans then threw stuff at him, wow...


An honorary Cougar!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Now that's going a little too far.
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Cougars dont lose this week, but the :utard: do. I've watched that play a dozen times and I smile every time I do.



I am a big Duck fan (live in Oregon, and grew up here), so a duck victory, :utard: loss all in the same game is very sweet. That being said however I loved the Cougar victory over the Ducks during John Beck's senior year.
B
BYUBALLIN
Even if that fumble lol lol lol does not happen Ducks still win this thing. Iam also pulling for the Ducks to win it all. My bro used to be a sports reporter for them from 94-00 and I was given a lot ducks stuff so I still cheer for them..I wish they would use the pissed off Donald Duck logo more..
V
vancouvercougar
Did any of you notice the Ford advertisement banner behind the endzone? It reads "Go Further " If Clay had read and obeyed the sign, he would have had a TD. :lol:
G
Guest
How bad of a coach do you have to be if you've never taught your players to not drop the ball in the field of play.
B
BoiseBYU
vancouvercougar wrote:
Did any of you notice the Ford advertisement banner behind the endzone? It reads "Go Further " If Clay had read and obeyed the sign, he would have had a TD. :lol:


Thank goodness it wasn't the All State You're In Good Hands banner because that would've been false advertising.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Even if that fumble lol lol lol does not happen Ducks still win this thing. Iam also pulling for the Ducks to win it all. My bro used to be a sports reporter for them from 94-00 and I was given a lot ducks stuff so I still cheer for them..I wish they would use the pissed off Donald Duck logo more..


Absolutely. It was so early in the game. No way Utes win this game. Too Much Fire power.
N
nickdutson
hawkwing wrote:
How bad of a coach do you have to be if you've never taught your players to not drop the ball in the field of play.

Bronco would have just thrown him under the bus. Kwhitt took all the blame. Saying they need to work on solutions like handing the ball to the ref.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nickdutson
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Even if that fumble lol lol lol does not happen Ducks still win this thing. Iam also pulling for the Ducks to win it all. My bro used to be a sports reporter for them from 94-00 and I was given a lot ducks stuff so I still cheer for them..I wish they would use the pissed off Donald Duck logo more..

They were competitive in a game against the number 4 team in the country

Yeah and the last 2 Oregon touchdowns were from a Pic at the Utah 22 and another short drive. And even though they lost it was a much closer game than the score indicated. Against ASU they only allowed 1 touchdown and 3 FG how many did mighty ND give up uh let's see 55 points!!! a team that allegedly got robbed against FSU. The PAC12 is not the weakest conference they are probably the best. All the BS about how good the SEC is just that BS. Case in point Alabama has only played 1 ranked team outside of the SEC they beat WVU on a neutral field by 10 points if you call Atlanta 250 miles from Alabama and 800 miles from Morgantown neutral.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Two weeks ago, the Utes controlled their destiny and the PAC-12 South. Today they wake up and are looking up to every team in the division except Colorado.
B
BoiseBYU
nickdutson wrote:
How bad of a coach do you have to be if you've never taught your players to not drop the ball in the field of play.

Bronco would have just thrown him under the bus. Kwhitt took all the blame. Saying they need to work on solutions like handing the ball to the ref.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Baloney
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.