Archived Topic

Tickets anyone?

by AmmonCougar1 · 11/6/2014

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Mock me all you want but I'm planning to take my whole family to the Savannah State game. I'm hoping for great November weather because my wife (raised a ute) and two daughters (6 & 11) have never been to LES...ever. I'm coming with a friend and his family and we need 13 tickets. My gut says buy the cheapest available, even scalped and move together when there are empty seats from no shows. Reality says I can't afford to not be sitting together with at least my own family and my friend feels the same (ie. group of 6, group of 7). Due to budgetary constraints we're hoping to spend about $10 a ticket.



Any suggestions or feedback about how to make it work?



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
S
SpiffCoug
At any rate, are we going to do pre-game hike up the "Y"?
S
scott715
Try stubhub or ksl classifies.
A
AmmonCougar1
SpiffCoug wrote:
At any rate, are we going to do pre-game hike up the "Y"?


Yessir. And JDawgs as well depending on game time. You bringing the fam too? Hiking or game or food?



J. Child
S
SpiffCoug
My two boys will probably hike and hot dog w/ me/us.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.