Archived Topic

CougarCorner Lunch Tomorrow--Friday Nov 7th @ 12:45-BamBam's

by snoscythe · 11/6/2014

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone who cares to join, a few of us will be meeting up for lunch tomorrow, Friday Nov. 7th @ 12:45 at BamBam's in Orem.



I will be there, and Spiff and Hawkwing should be there as well, so come on down and eat with us. Sad to say this will be "dutch treat" (i.e. pay for your own food) as a number of you have be lax in paying annual dues to this free site.



If you can make it, great, if not--next time.
S
Schmoe
I'll be at a teachers conference in SLC, and if I wasn't, I'd be teaching. But I'll sure be jealous of y'all at the lunch. Make sure to get the brisket, it's what Bam Bam does best.
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
I'll be at a teachers conference in SLC, and if I wasn't, I'd be teaching. But I'll sure be jealous of y'all at the lunch. Make sure to get the brisket, it's what Bam Bam does best.


Specify you want the "fatty" brisket.
S
Schmoe
BTW, you guys are going a day too late. The Travel Channel show "BBQ Crawl" is there filming today. Coulda' been on TV...
G
Guest
Just a note, I had a possible schedule conflict, but that has cleared out, so I should be there.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Good lunch today, boys. We'll have to do it again another time soon with a bit more advance notice.
S
scott715
Couldn't make it as I am a thousand miles away but I had ribs for lunch today.
S
snoscythe
Luckily, I remembered to get a picture taken of (from left to right), Spiff, myself, and Hawkwing. So much for anonymity, I guess.



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4049242112_4895d2c2c4_m.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
I am sorry but those don't look like Lacrosse players.
H
HoosierCougar
Bummer! I could have made it but just saw this. Although, I was at Pat's in SLC Friday and had the burnt ends and rib tips. Mmmmmm.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
snoscythe wrote:
Luckily, I remembered to get a picture taken of (from left to right), Spiff, myself, and Hawkwing. So much for anonymity, I guess.



http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2758/4049242112_4895d2c2c4_m.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I still can't believe Hawk and I listened to Sno when he he said, "go put these on."
G
Guest
I love taking any opportunity to show off my gams.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.