Archived Topic

KC Cleared to Play

by Gunk · 11/6/2014

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Welcome back KC. Congrats on the speedy recovery. Rose will be monitoring his minutes but I see no reason why that means KC can't start.



That said, I suspect we'll see KC come off the bench the next couple of exhibition games and perhaps the first three games of the season before we hit SDSU.



Assuming all goes well with KC getting back to game speed, here's my starting lineup:



1 - Fischer

2 - Winder

3 - Haws

4 - KC

5 - Austin
S
SpiffCoug
I'm still not sold on KC being 100%. I'm sticking with my prediction that he doesn't finish the season healthy.



But if he is fully back, that's a VERY good thing for BYU.
G
Gunk
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm still not sold on KC being 100%. I'm sticking with my prediction that he doesn't finish the season healthy.



But if he is fully back, that's a VERY good thing for BYU.


Will be another year before he is 100%, by KC's own admission.



That said, an 85% KC is better than what we have on the bench.
S
SpiffCoug
Excellent point.
C
Cougs_Rule
SpiffCoug wrote:
Excellent point GUARD.


No way he doesn't have KC playing the point. Except for health reasons, which isn't a very good reason; or Bc he is too slow or slower than last year and can't prevent opponents PG penetration. Like Jimmer, Kc is best with the ball in his hands.
Advertisement
Q
Qman
It will be interesting to see how much zone we play through out the season. Haws needs to be hid on D. KC was one of our best defenders last year. His recovering knee might force rose to hide him too. Fischer is okay on but imo Carlino was better.



Another option is to play KC at the 4 on d and play with 4 guards.



The question who is more effective? Our backup bigs or guards?



Anyway I hope KC has a smooth recovery.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.