Archived Topic

You're welcome!

by Cougarfan87 · 11/2/2014

Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
As I posted earlier this week, when my son and I have attended a football game in the Bronco Mendenhall era, BYU has never lost. Well, we were at Murfreesboro today watching the game, so you're welcome. And if someone wants to start sending me airline tickets and game tickets to all future games to make sure we win, I am sure the Bronco would appreciate it. ;)
B
BroncoBot
And I'm the Jonah of the ship. I was at BYU for the "dark years", didn't see many wins then, but towards the end Beck and company started playing "ok". I've seen BYU get beat by Utah 4 times at LES, never seen a win against Utah live. And I was around for the 2nd half meltdown against Nevada a couple of weeks ago. Also was there for the Oregon State game in 2012. Ugh.
C
Cougarfan87
BroncoBot wrote:
And I'm the Jonah of the ship. I was at BYU for the "dark years", didn't see many wins then, but towards the end Beck and company started playing "ok". I've seen BYU get beat by Utah 4 times at LES, never seen a win against Utah live. And I was around for the 2nd half meltdown against Nevada a couple of weeks ago. Also was there for the Oregon State game in 2012. Ugh.


Yin and yang, my beleaguered brother. Apparently I am the yin. Thanks for taking one for the team and being the yang. ;)
C
CAFB_04-12
Yeah, I'm 2-5 in away games. I was in the corner end zone today at a game where BYU fans absolutely dominated the attendance figures. I mean, at least half the stadium was in BYU blue.
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarfan87 wrote:
As I posted earlier this week, when my son and I have attended a football game in the Bronco Mendenhall era, BYU has never lost. Well, we were at Murfreesboro today watching the game, so you're welcome. And if someone wants to start sending me airline tickets and game tickets to all future games to make sure we win, I am sure the Bronco would appreciate it. ;)


Where were you Vs Utah state? Way to show up. Jk. Good job today. Hate to see a fifth loss in a row. It would havebeen full on meltdown,
Advertisement
S
scott715
I'm 1-3 on attending road games having lost the last 3. I might be bad luck too.
U
Ungoy
I won't ever go to an instate battle again. The only two losses I've ever attended were the :utard: game last year and the USU game this year. Every other game I've ever been to dating back to the Detmer years have all been wins.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.