B
BroncoBotBYU hasn't won a game since Jim went into the HOF. Ankles have been breaking. Weird penalties (JJ offsides on a kickoff), no balls have been bouncing BYU's way it seems.
Anyone find it weird that ever since BYU let a Catholic who was arguably the most wild player to play at BYU into the HOF, BYU has stunk it up big time? We may have a jonah on the ship.
Of course, this is all TIC. I'm happy for Jim and those who worked with him to get him into the hall. I'll just be a lot happier when BYU is playing better than 0-4 during a month. ;)
Anyone find it weird that ever since BYU let a Catholic who was arguably the most wild player to play at BYU into the HOF, BYU has stunk it up big time? We may have a jonah on the ship.
Of course, this is all TIC. I'm happy for Jim and those who worked with him to get him into the hall. I'll just be a lot happier when BYU is playing better than 0-4 during a month. ;)

