Archived Topic

Is it time for basketball yet?

by BroncoBot · 10/25/2014

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
football, if you haven't noticed has been a mess the last month.



Maybe BYU basketball can step up and knock one out of the park!? I'll keep my fingers crossed.
G
Guest
I hope so.
G
Gunk
Tipoff is We'd and the first game is Sat. I don't care that it's against a nobody, I just look forward to watching BYU win at something.



Football keeps this up and BYU may become a basketball school.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
I've been watching volleyball and soccer when I get the chance. They're fun to watch, and they almost always win. Jen Hamson is not only really tall, but a pretty amazing athlete too.
S
scott715
Saw both the games yesterday. I've been out of town or other commitments and have not seen either team play for a while.
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
My Birthday is this Sunday. My wife just got great tickets for BYU vs Portland Pilots. Yep I 'm ready for basketball.
G
Gunk
vancouvercougar wrote:
My Birthday is this Sunday. My wife just got great tickets for BYU vs Portland Pilots. Yep I 'm ready for basketball.

I need to get my SMC, USF and SC tickets...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.