J
JayDoggHe needs to be fired, and probably will so after the season is over. Nothing personal against him, just that it needs to happen. The defense can't be this bad without having at least one head roll.
I once had a class with a DB at BYU in the summer of 2011, and he admitted that the DBs did not respect Coach Howell because he never played college ball. Sure that was 2011, but perhaps not much has changed since then.
Also, I work with a guy who used to coach at Ben Lomand with Howell, and he told me how much Howell sucked there as well, and that the only reason he got his coaching position was because of connections. I suppose his 6-24 record there speaks for itself.
I once had a class with a DB at BYU in the summer of 2011, and he admitted that the DBs did not respect Coach Howell because he never played college ball. Sure that was 2011, but perhaps not much has changed since then.
Also, I work with a guy who used to coach at Ben Lomand with Howell, and he told me how much Howell sucked there as well, and that the only reason he got his coaching position was because of connections. I suppose his 6-24 record there speaks for itself.

