Archived Topic

I am not on the #fireBronco bandwagon, however

by stuckinbig10country · 10/25/2014

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Something has got to change. Bronco has shown the ability to right the ship, but I don't know where he goes from here.



Some things are personnel based. Some things are coaching based. Some things are scheme based.



And if Taysom hadn't gotten hurt, BYU wouldn't be in this situation now...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.
C
Cougs_Rule
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.
C
Cougs_Rule
Penalties. Penalties. Supercharged the Broncos first half. Game over. Horrible discipline. Mindless aggression.
B
BroncoBot
This loss is something that will stir change (again) at BYU. As scotten whaley mentioned on twitter a few minutes ago, there is a TON of work just to recognize what the heck is wrong with this team, "let alone fix" it. Very tall order, but I still believe that bronco is up to the task. Losing taysom was a gut check and byu has gone into fetal position. BSU game came at a terrible time.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.

Huh?
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.

Huh?

I didn't get it either.
B
BroncoBot
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.

If bronco did call the second half he allowed the defense to at least stay even with BSU (down by 25 at half and end of game). I think Nick may have to find a backseat again.
N
nickdutson
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
nickdutson wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Huh?
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Change started. Bronco called the defense the entire 2d half.




Thank you. I'm upset as most. But these kind of both sides of mouth disparagement doesn't help.

Huh?


I agree with stuckins points. Something has to change. But starting the thread with such a title doesn't really help deflect attention away from what will be a growing irrational movement to fire bronco. Just felt like he was talking out of both sides.

And I thanked CAFB for finding a positive.
C
CAFB_04-12
Gotcha. I'm a Bronco fan, first. I think he'll be coaching and calling the defense for the rest of the season. And rightfully so. #FireBronco is shortsighted and irrational.
C
Cougarbib
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Gotcha. I'm a Bronco fan, first. I think he'll be coaching and calling the defense for the rest of the season. And rightfully so. #FireBronco is shortsighted and irrational.


Cough Rule, mistakenly, perhaps, thought your comment about Bronco calling the 2nd half, was taking a cheap shot - that he did a crappy job. Ie kicking when down. Maybe clarify. If he took it wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Wrong Bib. I was complimenting CAFB and calling out stuckin by saying his thread title was not helping to squash the wave of irrationality that will hit Bronco and this program.
S
stuckinbig10country
Bronco said he called every defensive play the whole night...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Bronco won't be fired. It would be disastrous. Throw recruiting a real nasty curve. Injuries have been disastrous this season. It exposes the critical lack of depth that the Y does not have - which the AP top 10 do have. There's the difference - depth.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.