Archived Topic

The Crowton days

by mizzoucoug · 10/25/2014

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
So which was worse? This season's version of BYU "football" or Crowton's?
S
Schmoe
Absolutely the Crowton years were worse, and it's not even close.
S
snoscythe
I prefer my misery without gang rape on top, thank you very much.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
mizzoucoug wrote:
So which was worse? This season's version of BYU "football" or Crowton's?

What's worse, drinking anti- freeze or battery acid?
W
Wolverine
snoscythe wrote:
I prefer my misery without gang rape on top, thank you very much.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Okay just to be clear, not making light of the seriousness of what is mentioned above, but this feels like the football equivalent of a gang rape.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Drop the rape crap. Losers. Have you ever dealt with victims who have dealt with this?

Find some class and a new metaphor.

And what an idiotic suggestion.
B
BroncoBot
crowton days 100x worse.
C
Cougarfan87
BroncoBot wrote:
crowton days 100x worse.


Yup. The 6-6 2005 team felt like a breath of fresh air after too many options to the short side of the field and passes to nowhere in particular. I could see an immediate difference in 2005. We actually started moving the ball.



The offense wasn't perfect in this game, by any means, but the defense just could not stop anything in the first half. I picked up the game in the second quarter and pretty much every one of Boise State's drives was a TD. Bad mojo. There needs to be some deamons exercised because I have never personally attended a BYU football loss in the Bronco era, and I am going to the game in Murphreesboro next week. Come on cougs!
W
Wolverine
Cougarfan87 wrote:
crowton days 100x worse.


Yup. The 6-6 2005 team felt like a breath of fresh air after too many options to the short side of the field and passes to nowhere in particular. I could see an immediate difference in 2005. We actually started moving the ball.



The offense wasn't perfect in this game, by any means, but the defense just could not stop anything in the first half. I picked up the game in the second quarter and pretty much every one of Boise State's drives was a TD. Bad mojo. There needs to be some deamons exercised because I have never personally attended a BYU football loss in the Bronco era, and I am going to the game in Murphreesboro next week. Come on cougs!

May the force be with you next week and may you keep your unbeaten streak intact :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.