Archived Topic

BYU vs Boise game thread

by mizzoucoug · 10/25/2014

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Well they didn't score a TD at least. And another 1st quarter personal foul. Bronco's boys have got to be setting records with these this season. If so, congrats!
B
Brayden Green
Come on cougs. Gotta win this one.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
Make that 2 personal fouls. This is getting good. Love the mindless aggression boys!!!
M
mizzoucoug
It's okay guys. I saw a lot of grit and determination as he ran by everyone untouched.
B
Brayden Green
Good to see that we will be resuming our rightful place as 2nd most penalized team in the nation .



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Matty-B
Notes have been taken



If this turns out to be the drubbing it appears it will be... I'd go from wanting to expecting to see some changes in the coaching staff



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
So is Bronco calling plays tonight? It still looks like Howell is in charge.
B
beauso79
Ha ha.......we still suck with Bronco calling the defense. The team looks flat and like they don't give a crap to be there
M
mizzoucoug
Matty-B wrote:
Notes have been taken



If this turns out to be the drubbing it appears it will be... I'd go from wanting to expecting to see some changes in the coaching staff



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Bronco has already lost this team. All you can do is laugh now. I want them to do their best, but nobody wants to be there anymore. I think that includes the HC.
C
Cougs_Rule
I shouldn't even hang with you dudes, bc even though I picked a loss, I am feeling a coronary coming on. I get that BSU would torch our D, but the "mindless aggression" (great analysis) is so horrible to watch.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
You guys need paper bags over there in Utah?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Matty-B
beauso79 wrote:
Ha ha.......we still suck with Bronco calling the defense. The team looks flat and like they don't give a crap to be there

Is bronco really running the defense???



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
Another kickoff offsides on somebody besides BYU. Halelujah.
M
mizzoucoug
False start BYU. As always, we love the discipline, Bronco!
B
Brayden Green
How did they know that A gap handoff was coming?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
mizzoucoug wrote:
Notes have been taken



If this turns out to be the drubbing it appears it will be... I'd go from wanting to expecting to see some changes in the coaching staff



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Bronco has already lost this team. All you can do is laugh now. I want them to do their best, but nobody wants to be there anymore. I think that includes the HC.


Normally I call out your horribilization, but after another false start penalty BYU continues to give away inertia, mo, and their confidence.
M
mizzoucoug
False start BYU again. GJ boys!
M
Matty-B
This is disgusting



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Crowd doesn't affect the game, does it spiff. ;)
M
mizzoucoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Matty-B wrote:
Notes have been taken



If this turns out to be the drubbing it appears it will be... I'd go from wanting to expecting to see some changes in the coaching staff



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Bronco has already lost this team. All you can do is laugh now. I want them to do their best, but nobody wants to be there anymore. I think that includes the HC.


Normally I call out your horribilization, but after another false start penalty BYU continues to give away inertia, mo, and their confidence.


Do your best I guess. Bronco's teams are notorious for giving up. There is no leadership on this team. Why do you think they can never come back from 14 points down? No heart. No leadership. Players don't respect or believe in Bronco. It's that simple.
Page 1 of 10
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.