C
CougarbibBronco seems to be a ponderer. Some might say he thinks too deeply or too much. The following comments are things I think are worthy of pondering given recent trends in program results and are intended to be constructive. This is not a fire Bronco thread. Please do not turn it into one.
Due to limitations my phone has editing long threads, I will break this up a bit. Mods are welcome to consolidate it if they prefer and I will take no offense.
Hopefully, others have some constructive suggestions to add things they think are now worthy of deep thought. Please keep this thread constructive.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Due to limitations my phone has editing long threads, I will break this up a bit. Mods are welcome to consolidate it if they prefer and I will take no offense.
Hopefully, others have some constructive suggestions to add things they think are now worthy of deep thought. Please keep this thread constructive.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

